Week 3 : CAROLS OF CHRISTMAS
Away In A Manger
“Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? -Luke 6:46
Away in a manger, no crib for His bed.
The little Lord Jesus laid down His sweet head.
The star in the bright sky looked down where He lay.
The little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay.
The cattle are lowing, the poor Baby wakes.
But little Lord Jesus, no crying He makes.
I love Thee, Lord Jesus, look down from the sky.
And stay by my side, ‘til morning is nigh.
I. JESUS IS LORD
- Luke 2:10-11 (NSAV)
- Kurios – supreme in authority, controller, Lord.
II. SURRENDER TO THE LORDSHIP OF CHRIST
THE PARTIALLY SURRENDERED LIFE
Proverbs 3:5-6 (PSV)
- WHAT HAVE I NOT SURRENDERED TO THE LORD?
- THE FULLY SURRENDERED LIFE
Romans 14:7-8 (NLT)
LIVE IT OUT
1. How do you know Jesus is the Lord of your life relationally?
2. What area(s) of your life are you struggling today in allowing Jesus to be Lord?