Sunday, July 19, 2015
“I Quit: I Quit Living In Fear”
Focal Passage: Psalms 56:2-4
My adversaries pursue me all day long; in their pride many are attacking me. 3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. 4 In God, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?
Four Common Fears
1. Fear of Loss
2. Fear of Failure
3. Fear of Rejection
4. Fear of the Unknown
II Timothy 1:7 (NKJV)
Here’s a key thought for you:
“Fear Is Placing Faith In The What Ifs.”
Why Do Your “What Ifs” Matter?
1. What you fear reveals what you value the most.
2. What you fear reveals where you trust God the least.
I’m Not Trusting God WITH: __________________________.
Facing the “What Ifs” of Fear
1. Acknowledge Your Fear and Choose to trust God.
2. Seek God Until He Takes Away Your Fears.
LIVE IT OUT
· What fears, “What Ifs” are you dealing with today?
· What steps will you take today to surrender your fears, “What Ifs” to God?