T = Training Coach
E = Encourager Coach
A = Assimilation Coach
M = Ministry Leader
Please understand that this program has a strict confidentiality and anonymity policy. What happens in our share groups and general meetings are private matters.
However, we are obligated to notify the appropriate personnel if
* someone is hurting you.
* you are thinking of hurting someone.
* you hurt someone.
* you are thinking of hurting yourself.
* you hurt yourself.
Otherwise, what you say in here, stays in here.
SMALL GROUP GUIDLINES
1. Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings.
2. Limit your sharing to three to five minutes.
3. There is NO cross-talk.
4. Cross-talk is when two people engage in conversation excluding all others. Each person is free to express his or her feelings without interruptions.
5. We are here to support one another, not “fix” one another. This keeps us focused on our own issues.
6. Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.
7. Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.