Preschoolers ages Birth through Three year olds are cared for during the worship service time at 10:45 AM.
Four year olds through Kindergarten have their own worship service with Bible stories, songs, games and activities.
Four and Five year olds
Preschool Worship - Room E 101
Preschool Worship - Room E 107
Security System and Visual Pagers
For the safety of your preschoolers, any adult who brings a child to the nursery will be asked to follow these guidelines:
1. As you deliver your child to his/her room, please knock on the door and wait outside the room for a teacher to receive your child.
2. As your child is signed in, you will be given a numbered card.
3. An armband with the child's name and the same number will be secured to your child's wrist or ankle.
4. Upon returning to pick up your child, please knock on the door and give your numbered card to the teacher. Wait outside the room for the teacher to bring your child and his/her belongs to you.
5. If you do not have a numbered card, you will be asked to see the Session Captain or the Preschool Director before your child will be released to you.
6. If you are needed during the worship service time, your child's number will appear on the digital read out located at the front of the Worship Center. You will need to go to your child's classroom at that time.
Worship Care Volunteers
We ask our volunteers to give 1 out of 6 weeks to help care for our babies through 3 year olds during the
10:45 AM Worship service. To be considered for for this opportunity, please email our Preschool director.